The peri-peri sauce has a distinct flavor and is a bright red hot sauce. It’s called piri-piri and is frequently served with chicken in Portugal, where it originates. However, the versatile condiment has been included in various international dishes, including Indian curries and American barbeque.
These 5 fantastic recipes make the most of your beloved peri-peri sauce, from chicken wings and rice to grilled vegetables.
- Grilled Chicken Wings with Peri-Peri Sauce
This dish’s blend of sweetness and spiciness makes it ideal for lunch, dinner, or any other day you want to feel victorious.
- how to make peri-peri grilled chicken wings
– 1 cup High On Chicken peri-peri sauce
– 1/4 cup vegetable oil or melted butter for basting
- Turn the grill’s heat to medium-high.
- Coat the chicken thoroughly with the High On Chicken peri-peri sauce before placing it on the grill without touching any other pieces.
- Grill the chicken for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on how thick it is, until it is browned on both sides and cooked through (thicker pieces may require more time).
- Once cooked, place the grilled peri-peri chicken on a plate and serve it with mayonnaise and High On Chicken peri-peri sauce
Chicken Wings with Peri-Peri Sauce
This is a beautiful way to introduce peri-peri sauce to your family or friends. Because the recipe is straightforward to follow, you can spend more time interacting with those around you.
- how to make peri-peri chicken wings
-1 cup of olive oil
-6 to 8 chicken wings, cut into sections and then into bite-sized pieces
-1 medium onion, chopped fine
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Turn on the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with foil and cooking spray.
- In a big bowl, combine the olive oil with the chicken wings to coat them thoroughly.
- Arrange the chicken wings on the baking sheet that has been prepared, and bake for 20 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- After draining away any extra fat, add 1 cup of water to the pan to deglaze it before adding the onion and garlic.
- Simmer, stirring periodically, for 10 minutes or until the onions are transparent.
- Add the ketchup, apple cider vinegar, honey mustard, and High On Chicken peri-peri sauce. Stir to mix.
- Continue to simmer, stirring periodically, for 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and serve with blue cheese dressing for dipping or celery sticks
Peri-peri Chicken recipe with Peri-Peri Sauce
Although this peri-peri chicken recipe calls for boneless, skinless chicken breasts, you are welcome to use thighs or drumsticks. Cook the wings on a grill or in the oven with a foil wrapper. Serve the peri-peri chicken recipe with your favorite sides, such as macaroni salad and coleslaw.
- How to make a peri-peri Chicken recipe with Peri-Peri Sauce?
- Set the oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces and add it to a big bowl with salt, olive oil, and other seasonings.
- Mix the cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic powder, turmeric, and oregano in a small bowl.
- Arrange the chicken wings on a baking sheet coated with foil and bake for 20 minutes or until fully cooked (internal temperature of 165°F).
- Remove any extra oil from the pan and add 1 cup of water to deglaze it before adding the spice mixture and peri-peri sauce.
- Add the chicken wings and stir to mix before coating them with the sauce.
- Put the dish back in the oven to finish heating for 10 minutes.
- Plate and enjoy the peri-peri chicken recipe with your preferred side dish!
- Grilled Salmon with Peri-Peri Sauce
This recipe takes less than 30 minutes to prepare, making it ideal for those hectic weeknights when you don’t have time to cook.
- how to prepare peri-peri salmon
- Set the grill to a medium-high temperature.
- Position the salmon fillet’s skin-side down on the grill and coat it with High On Chicken peri-peri sauce, cover it, and cook for about 5 minutes, or until. Then flip the salmon over, coat it with the peri-peri sauce, and cook it for another 5 minutes.
- Drain any extra fat from the pan, add 1 cup of water to deglaze it, then stir in the spice combination and peri-peri sauce.
- Add the fish fillets and stir to mix before coating them with the High On Chicken peri-peri sauce.
- Immediately serve with couscous or rice.
- Peri-Peri sauce lime steak
Include this meal on your summer favorites menu!
- How to make peri-peri lime steak
- Heat a sizable cast-iron pan over medium-high heat on the stovetop while preheating the oven to 400°F.
- Combine the brown sugar, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic powder, High On Chicken peri-peri sauce, and salt in a small basin with 1 cup of water.
- After dipping the steak in the marinade, set it aside for 10 minutes before cooking.
- Take the steaks out of the marinade, blot them dry with paper towels, and then put them in the heated pan.
- Cook for about 2 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reaches 130°F.
- Take the steaks out of the pan and set them on a rack in the oven so they can rest for 10 minutes before being cut.
- Serve alongside rice and vegetables!